Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Karaokefest 2007

What do you get when you put old-school L.A. Knotties/Nesties and old-school OC Knotties/Nesties in a purple room with three echoing microphones, two tambourines, a wall of TV screens, and flashing rainbow lights at Orchid?

Good times! yAy!

tater made these festive favor bags filled with J-candy, glow-in-the-dark necklaces, and Halloween action figure rings. L.A., represent!


Winnie made these cute favor bags filled with more J-candy, bracelets, and light sticks. L.A., represent!

Kate and 10Years made cookies and brownies. OC, represent!
cheapbeachbride, Winnie, and I modeled some items from the favor bags. And that's Kate, raising her hand to get our server's attention.
Because pictures are worth a thousand words (and words cannot begin to describe tonight -- I am hoarse from shrieking and laughing), I present to thee the following pictorial essay.






Videos [maybe] to come. Yes, that's right. I took video, folks. However, they take a damn long time to upload, so you've been granted a temporary reprieve.

Oh, and one of you left behind a medium heather gray zip hoodie. Let me know if it's yours, or it will become Monkey attire.

23 comments:

  1. So freakin' worth the distance, you girls are just too awesome!! I look constipated..probably trying to reach that note that was an octave too high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got a picture of
    ...take my breath away...

    Best. Time. Ever.

    Thanks for putting this together. It was so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, best night ever! Totally worth the drive up. I had so much freaking fun! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. most. fun. ever. thanks, again, for planning.

    i, too, have video, but it may take awhile before they go up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like to so much fun BOO!
    OMG all the goodies, i love it!

    since it seems to be an onging theme to do favors, i bet you at the next get together everyone will be bringing favors hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously a good time. Even though I was too exhausted for words last night and this morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not believe all the goody bags and favors! I felt like such a failed, no-good domestic diva for not bringing anything! *squeal!* (i.e., for making my poor husband bake something for me to bring)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG way too much fun! I loved all the treats and good times. You all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, what fun! I'm sad to have missed it! Next time, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously needed the laughs. I had a great time with all of you ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you girls had a blast! so sad to have missed it :( home on my couch still sick this morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for organizing this! I had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah, i suck for having missed it. i'm extra sad, but glad to see it was a blast as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so much fun!!!!! yummy at all the baked goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just looking at the pictures makes me laugh all over again! Can't wait to do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Someone sang Journey!!!!!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow, what a fabulous partay!! I was dead tired on my couch after a wedding Saturday night. You all look like you had SO much fun!! [pouty face]

    ReplyDelete
  19. How awesome!! Thamks for a great photographic recap wemo - it was such a great time amd I obviously emjoyed the food. Our favor bags were the bestest! Also, should I be sad that you thought my cake were browmies? I tried extra hard to make them fluffy. =(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rock On, nesties/knotties (from LA to OC), Rock On!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sad I missed the fun! Looking forward to the next one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will NEVER miss a karaoke gtg again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...